We provide high-quality behavioral health and alcohol/substance abuse services to adult male and female recipients throughout the Memphis/Shelby county metropolitan area who are diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness, and substance abuse.
Below is a listing of our services:
- Initial psychiatric evaluations performed by an M.D. psychiatrist
- Illness Management Recovery
- Relapse Prevention Strategy
- Individual, Group, and Family Dynamics Education
- Individualized Plan of Care
- Expressive Therapy
- Life Skills Development
- Trauma Recovery
- Case Management Services
- Aftercare Follow-up
- Transportation assistance
- Weekly in-home visits
- Assistance with medical, dental, housing needs, etc.